1. There is a 20 percent chance of rain before 11 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, it is expected to be partly sunny with a high near 93. Tonight, expect partly cloudy skies with a low around 64.
2. For those interested in volunteering, the Animal friends of the Valleys is having a volunteer orientation today beginning at 5 p.m. Volunteers must be at least 14 years old. Orientations are held at the Southwest Communities Animal Center, 33751 Mission Trail, Wildomar. For more information,click here.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: orange chicken with rice. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Make tonight a family night out at , where every Wednesday night kids eat free. Between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m., those ages 10 and under eat free with an adult meal purchase. Big Cheese Pizza is located at 41080 California Oaks Rd.
5. is offering a parent movie morning. This is a weekly program that allows new moms and dads to get out and see a current film without having to leave their baby at home or worry about their little one disturbing other guests. Beginning at 10 a.m. at 27531 Ynez Road in Temecula, features include valet stroller parking, dimmed lights, reduced volume and changing facilities in the auditorium. Todays feature: "Lawless"(R) the true story of the infamous Bondurant Brothers: bootlegging siblings who made a run for the American Dream in Prohibition-era Virginia.