1. There will be patchy fog before 11 a.m. and a chance of drizzle after 11 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today is expected to be mostly sunny with a high near 80. Tonight, expect increasing clouds and a low around 53.
2. Head to Reading Cinemas at Cal Oaks for its “Forty Foot Films” movie night. “It is Hitchcocktober;" on the agenda tonight: “The Birds.” Tickets to each show are $7.50. Social hour begins at 6 p.m.; the films start at 6:30 p.m.
3. If you didn’t get your fix yesterday, browse and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmers today at the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market. Located at the Village Walk shopping center (where Guitar Center and Sports Authority are located), with more than 45 vendors, there is something for everyone. Beginning at 9 a.m., find fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and bakery items.
4. Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. every Sunday, kids can tour Maxx Pizza Co. Go behind the scenes and make their own pizza on this fun and unique adventure.
5. UltraStar Cinemas in Temecula is offering a Kid Toons Family Matinee. This is a weekly program that provides families with G-Rated entertainment. Beginning at 10:30 a.m., 27531 Ynez Road in Temecula, admission is $2.50. The feature for October: “Traintastic Adventures: Chuggin Town.” For more information, click here.