1. It will be another cool day, according to the National Weather Service. Patchy fog was forecast before 11 a.m. Otherwise, today is expected to be partly cloudy with a high near 84. Tonight, expect patchy fog to return after 11 p.m. and a low of around 55.
2. Tonight is “Friday Night Live” at Mulligan Family Fun Center from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. For $10.99 admission, enjoy unlimited use of Mini Golf, Rock Wall, Tea Cups, Go-Karts and Lazer Tag amongst others. Music, rides and karaoke will also complete the night. In order to receive the special admission, you must present the flier that can be download here.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: grilled cheese. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Head to Brunswick Cal Oaks Bowl, 40440 California Oaks Road, for some bowling fun. Cosmic Bowling takes place from midnight to 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Music, laser lights, black lights and glow-in-the-dark features all make Cosmic Bowling nights out of this world.
5. Enjoy a tribute concert to Journey by Escape presented by The Vault Entertainment at The Tilted Kilt, 26520 Ynez Road, Temecula. Also performing: Xactabox, Daytona and the Blueside Rockers. For tickets and Information, click here.