1. The end to the weekend will be hot, according to the National Weather Service. Today will be sunny with a high near 91. Tonight, expect mostly clear skies with a low around 542.
2. Head to Reading Cinemas at Cal Oaks for its “Forty Foot Films” movie night. “It is Hitchcocktober;" on the agenda tonight: “Rear Window.” Tickets to each show are $7.50. Social hour begins at 6 p.m.; the films start at 6:30 p.m.
3. Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. every Sunday, kids can tour Maxx Pizza Co. Go behind the scenes and make your own pizza on this fun and unique adventure.
4. Buy local by stopping at the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. at 24500 Village Walk Place. Find fresh fruits and veggies as well as baked goods and handmade items.
5. UltraStar Cinemas in Temecula is offering a Kid Toons Family Matinee. This is a weekly program that provides families with G-Rated entertainment. Beginning at 10:30 a.m., 27531 Ynez Road in Temecula, admission is $2.50. The feature for October: “Traintastic Adventures: Chuggin Town.” For more information, click here.