1. The weekend will bring a chance of drizzle before 11 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today is expected to be cloudy with a gradual clearing, with a high near 76. Tonight, expect a 20 percent chance of showers after 11 p.m., mostly cloudy skies and a low of 57.
2. Murrieta Self Storage, 24850 Las Brisas Road, is hosting its annual yard sale. Between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m., there will be a gourmet food truck, music and of course, deals! Many tenants are expected to participate.
3. For those looking to add a feathered friend to their family, learn all about them at a seminar hosted by the Animal Friend’s of the Valleys, 33751 Mission Trail in Wildomar. The Parrot Education and Adoption Center and the Beak Squad will be on hand. Beginning at 1 p.m., the event is $15 per person and open to all.
4. Between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. at Lakeshore Learning Center, kids can craft a trick-or-treat scarecrow mask. Located at 24420 Village Walk Place, the activity is free and materials will be provided. Get there early, as it is first come first serve.
5. Temecula Valley Museum’s Biannual Bazaar will be held today beginning at 8:30 a.m. at Sam Hicks Monument Park, 28314 Mercedes St., Temecula. The event is sponsored by the museum’s Board of Directors in cooperation with members of the Temecula Valley Women’s Club.