1. There is a 20 percent chance of showers before 10 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today will be partly sunny with a high around 67. Tonight, there partly cloudy skies and a low around 44.
2. Browse and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmers from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market. Located at the Village Walk shopping center near Guitar Center and Sports Authority, with more than 45 vendors, there is something for everyone. Find fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and bakery items.
3. Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. every Sunday, kids can tour Maxx Pizza Co. Go behind the scenes and make your own pizza on this fun and unique adventure.
4. Head to Ryan’s Comics in Murrieta for its weekly Yu-Gi-Oh! Swiss Tournament. All participants will receive Turbo Packs equal to entry fee for Konami Sanctioned tournaments Admission is $5; tournament times begin at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
5. “The Wild One” will be showing tonight at Temeku Cinemas. Part of the theater's Red Carpet Classic series, the show will begin at 7 p.m. Each guest will also receive a complimentary coffee. Admission is $5.