1. The is a hazardous weather outlook forewarning of frost before 10 a.m. and after 10 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today will be sunny with a high around 70. There will be mostly clear skies and a low around 36 tonight.
2. Grease is the word at Temeku Cinemas. Their Cult Classic Film Event is back with Grease. (PG-13). The show begins at 10 p.m. and is $5. The event repeats tomorrow night.
3. Head to Brunswick Cal Oaks Bowl, 40440 California Oaks Road, for some bowling fun. Cosmic Bowling takes place from midnight to 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Music, laser lights, black lights and glow-in-the-dark features all make Cosmic Bowling nights out of this world.
4. Ryan’s Comics, 25021 Madison Ave., is hosting a Magic the Gathering draft between 6:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. Admission is $5 per person.
5. Every Friday, enjoy the French Valley Market. Between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m., stop by this open-air market for fresh produce, food, crafters, vendors, entertainment and more. Held at Rancho Bella Vista/ French Valley Park, 31757 Browning Street, the event is free.