1. There is a hazardous weather outlook forewarning of dense fog in the morning and high winds throughout the day, according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today will be sunny with a high around 73. Tonight, there will be mostly clear skies and a low around 45.
2. Enjoy a Pancake Breakfast Santa with Santa at CAL FIRE/Riverside County Fire Station No. 75's annual event from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Bear Creek Fire Station, 38900 Clinton Keith Road. Charge is $5 for adults and $3 for children. Proceeds go toward local Boy Scouts' efforts for the garden next to the station.
3. Creative cake designer and author Jill Foster will demonstrate easy ways to decorate cupcakes for the holidays today beginning at 2 p.m. in the Murrieta Library’s Community Room. The program is for ages 16 and up, and is limited to 25 people. Tickets to attend this free program will be available in the Library foyer at 1:30 p.m. The Murrieta Public Library is located at 8 Town Square (Adams Avenue and Kalmia Street).
4. Between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. at Lakeshore Learning Center, kids can create a miniature sled. Located at 24420 Village Walk Place, the activity is free and materials will be provided. Get there early, as it is first come first serve.
5. Enjoy the holiday season this evening with a stroll along Karen Place in Murrieta—near Cole Canyon Elementary off of Calle de Oso Oro—where you will find snow-filled yards and holiday lights galore. You can even visit with Santa Claus. The event is free and open to all.