1. A 20 percent chance of showers may increase to 50 percent by this evening, according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today will be mostly cloudy with a high around 70. Tonight will be cloudy with a low around 50.
2. Browse and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmers from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market. Located at the Village Walk shopping center near Guitar Center and Sports Authority, with more than 45 vendors, there is something for everyone. Find fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and bakery items.
3. Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. every Sunday, kids can tour Maxx Pizza Co, 41539 Kalmia Street in Murrieta. Go behind the scenes and make your own pizza on this fun and unique adventure.
4. UltraStar Cinemas in Temecula is offering a Kid Toons Family Matinee. This is a weekly program that provides families with G-Rated entertainment. Beginning at 10:30 a.m., 27531 Ynez Road in Temecula, admission is $2.50. The feature for December: "Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar”.
5. Ryan Comics is hosting a Mid-Season Finale viewing party of the “Walking Dead” beginning at 7 p.m. Refreshments will be served and trivia games will be held.