1. It is warming up out there, according to the National Weather Service. Saturday brings sunny skies and a high near 86. Tonight, expect clear skies and a low around 53.
2. Aerosports Trampoline Park opened this week at 39729 Avenida Acacias in Murrieta. Stop by to check out more than 15,000 square feet of trampolines, with a separate area for children 4 feet and shorter. The venue is open from 10 a.m. to midnight Saturday, and offers a lounge, arcade, snack bar and Internet service. For more information, visit Murrieta.aerosportsparks.com.
3. "Day of the Young Child Fair" is happening from 9 a.m to 1 p.m. today at Murrieta Valley Unified School District's Child Development Center at Avaxat Elementary, 24300 Las Brisas Road. Get ideas for your child and their developmental growth. There will be many vendors on hand to answer various questions or help with different ways to help your child grow and learn. Tours will be offered of the District's Child Development Center, which serves children from 6 weeks old to school age.
4. In celebration of Earth Day, attend the Recycled Art Fashion Show at Monte de Oro winery tonight to see eco-friendly designs made by Mt. San Jacinto College students. The event runs from 6:30 p.m to 10:30 p.m. at 35820 Rancho California Road in Temecula. A "green" expo area will feature green-friendly businesses, local artists, recycled art and furniture. Admission is $15.
5. The Lighthouse Food Pantry distributes food to the needy from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. every Saturday at the rear of Lighthouse Christian Center, 38435 Innovation Court in Murrieta.