1. It will be slightly cooler, according to the National Weather Service. Today is expected to be mostly sunny with a high near 85. Tonight, expect increasing clouds, a chance of drizzle and a low around 56.
2. Stop by Aroma's Coffee & Cafe from 8:30 a.m to 9:30 a.m. for Power Partners, an open and casual networking event hosted by the Murrieta Chamber of Commerce. There is no registration required; the event is complimentary. Bring a friend, your business cards and a raffle prize to promote your business. Coffee and treats are provided by Aroma's.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: mac n’ cheese. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Michelle’s Place Breast Cancer Resource Center is hosting a Halloween Bash a fundraiser at The Humphrey’s Estate, 45100 Rio Linda Road, Temecula. Beginning at 6 p.m., there will be a costume contest, dancing, dinner and a haunted maze. Admission is $35 per person.
5. Tonight Temeku Cinemas Cult Classic Film Event is back with "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." (1975). The show begins at 10 p.m. and is $5.