1. It will be slightly cooler, according to the National Weather Service. Today is expected to be sunny with a high near 86. Tonight, expect partly cloudy skies and a low around 57.
2. Get your money’s worth today with a family night out and a free buffet! Tonight at Asia Seafood Buffet, 39825 Alta Murrieta Drive, buy one adult entrée and get one kid's meal free.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: a corn dog. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Today Pump It Up, 41785 Elm St., is hosting one of its weekly playtime sessions. "Pop in" for a morning spent jumping around and sliding down their giant inflatable bouncers. Socks are required and calling ahead to make a reservation is preferred. Parents are free and children are $7. Those under 2 are free! For more information or to make a reservation call 951-677-1933.
5. Miss the 67th Assembly District Candidate Forum last night? Another forum between candidates Phil Paule and Melissa Melendez is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. tonight at Ronald Reagan Elementary, 35445 Porras Road in Wildomar. For more information, click here.