1. It will not be quite as warm today, according to the National Weather Service. Today is expected to be sunny with a high near 77. Tonight, expect mostly clear skies and a low around 43.
2. Sunday brings the sun as well as the weekly Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market. Join local vendors at Village Walk Plaza for a unique shopping experience. Find locally grown fruit and vegetables, jewelry and trinkets. There is always something new and different; shop locally and get the chance to purchase unusual holiday gifts. The event begins at 9 a.m. and is open to all.
3. Whether you still have family in town to entertain or you don’t feel like cooking, RJ’s Sizzlin' Steer is hosting its Sunday brunch buffet starting at 9:30 a.m. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet that includes scrambled eggs, French toast, specialty steaks, omelettes and muffins. For $13.99 enjoy the buffet and coffee or tea. For $19.99 make it a champagne brunch or for $21.99, enjoy the buffet with build-your-own bloody Marys. Children 5 to 10 eat for just $8.99 while those 4 and younger eat for free.
4. Lakeshore Learning Center, 24420 Village Walk Place, is continuing its Black Friday sale all weekend long. Stock up on craft supplies and other crafts that are kid-friendly for the holidays. The sale includes deal combos and free calendars for teachers.
5. UltraStar Cinemas in Temecula is offering a Kid Toons Family Matinee. This is a weekend program that provides families with G-Rated entertainment. Beginning at 10:30 a.m., 27531 Ynez Road in Temecula, admission is $2.50. The feature for November: “Welcome to LazyTown.”