1. It will continue to warm up, according to the National Weather Service. Today, is expected to be sunny with a high near 72. Tonight, expect mostly clear skies and a low around 45.
2. Take the little ones to story time today at the Murrieta Public Library. Wee Wigglers Story Time, for children ages 3 to 5, begins at 10:10 a.m. At 10:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. there is Mother Goose and Me, an on-the-lap story time designed for infants to 3-year-olds. As a reminder, the Library will be closed Thursday and Friday to observe the Thanksgiving holiday.
3. Loma Linda University Medical Center-Murrieta and LifeStream are teaming up for a blood drive. Between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., head to the hospital and donate blood to help save a life. Healthy individuals at least 15 years of age may donate blood. Those 15 and 16 years old must provide LifeStream with written parental consent. Parent consent forms are available at any donor center, community blood drive or at LStream.org. All prospective donors should be free of infections or illness, weigh at least 110 pounds, and not be at risk for AIDS or hepatitis. Donors receive a free mini-physical as part of the donation process. While supplies last, two free movie tickets will be given to donors.
4. Make tonight a family night out at Big Cheese Pizza, where every Wednesday night kids eat free. Between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m., those ages 10 and under eat free with an adult meal purchase. Big Cheese Pizza is at 41080 California Oaks Road.
5. Bingo lovers young and old can take in a weekly bingo game, hosted by Congregation B'nai Chaim, 29500 Via Princesa. Early bird games start at 6 p.m. each Wednesday, followed by regular games at 7 p.m. All members of the community are invited to take part. Bingo is one of the main (and most popular) fundraisers for this local synagogue. Call 951-677-7350 for pricing or further information.