1. It will continue to warm up, according to the National Weather Service. Today, is expected to be sunny with a high near 76. Tonight, expect mostly clear skies and a low around 44.
2. Need something to occupy the kids? Today Mulligan Family Fun Center is offering an unlimited pass for $12. This includes unlimited use of Lazer Tag, the rock wall, video arcade and Kiddie Korral. For a $5 upgrade, enjoy unlimited use of the go-karts, miniature golf and rookie go-karts. Along with the unlimited pass, enjoy a discount on a large pizza. For more information, click here.
3. Every week at 11 a.m. Reading Cinemas presents the "Crybaby Matinee." Relax and enjoy a movie without worrying about unexpected tantrums or feedings in the dark; they keep the lights dimmed and the sound volume down. Baby-changing tables and stroller valet are also provided for the convenience of our parents. Showing today: “Skyfall” (R), starring Daniel Craig.
4. Murrieta City Council is holding its regularly scheduled meeting beginning at 6 p.m. at 1 Town Square. Council will vote whether to award a contract to Fire Recovery, USA to collect paramedic fees. Other agenda items include: a public hearing on changes to existing city fees, such as use of lights at sports fields; and a vote on restructuring the Historic Preservation Advisory Commission. To view the full agenda, click here.
5. Join Chick-fil-A for its “Family Fun Night” between 5 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. tonight. On tonight’s agenda: make a Thanksgiving placemat. Each child will get to make and decorate their own. Materials will be provided. Located at 24794 Madison Ave., the event is free.