1. Patchy fog and sprinkles are expected before 11 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today will be mostly sunny with a high near 75. Tonight, expect partly cloudy skies and a low near 46.
2. The City of Murrieta's Spring EGGstravaganza will be held today at 9 a.m. at Town Square Park. There will be more than 10,000 eggs to hunt at age-restricted times throughout the morning. There will also be a special area for toddlers. For more information, click here.
3. Hop on over to Mulligan Family Fun Center, 24950 Madison Ave., today between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. for its third annual Breakfast with the Bunny event. Additionally, an Easter egg hunt begins at 10 a.m. Admission is $11.99 per person and includes unlimited use of the Go-Karts, Lazer Tag, rock wall and Kiddie Korral. Make it an all-day pass for $5 more. Bring your cameras for a photo opp with the Easter bunny.
4. The public is invited to the Local Art in Public Places Artists Reception from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the Murrieta Public Library Community Room. Refreshments are provided and live music will be performed by guitarist Ken Merced. During the reception, the public, family and friends can meet with the local well-known artists whose work will be on display at the Library for the next two months. This is LAPP's ninth exhibit at the Library and is titled, "Motion Commotion."
5. Between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. at Lakeshore Learning Center, kids can create a cute as a bug basket. Located at 24420 Village Walk Place, the activity is free and materials will be provided. Get there early, as it is first come first serve.