1. It will be slightly cooler, according to the National Weather Service. Today expect partly sunny skies with a high near 71. Tonight, expect partly cloudy skies and a low near 46.
2. Looking for a great end to the weekend? Every Sunday night Brew-Ligion, hosts “S.I.N. Sunday,” their Server Industry Night between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. Bring your name tag or pay stub and enjoy special discounts on draft beers, well drinks and appetizers at 39809 Avenida Acacias, Murrieta.
3. Browse and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmers today at the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market. Located at the Village Walk shopping center (near Guitar Center and Sports Authority), with more than 45 vendors, there is something for everyone. From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., find fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and other bakery items and much more.
4. RJ’s Sizzlin' Steer is hosting its Sunday brunch buffet starting at 9:30 a.m. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet that includes scrambled eggs, French toast, specialty steaks, omelettes and muffins. For $13.99 enjoy the buffet and coffee or tea. For $19.99 make it a champagne brunch or for $21.99, enjoy the buffet with build-your-own bloody Marys. Children 5 to 10 eat for just $8.99 while those 4 and younger eat for free at 41401 Kalmia St., Murrieta.
5. Head to the Old Town Temecula Community Theater, 42051 Main Street, for performances of “The Wizard of Oz” at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Considered one of the greatest musicals of all time, click here for more information.