1. Patchy fog is expected before 11 a.m. and after 11 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today expect mostly cloudy skies through midmorning, followed by gradual clearing until it is sunny with a high near 76. Tonight, expect increasing clouds and a low near 44.
2. Stop by Murrieta Equestrian Park to watch Southern California Professional Horseshow Association's 2013 Open Show Series. Sunday's show features reining, trail, halter and rail events. The park is located at 42670 Juniper Street. For more information, click here.
3. Shop local by stopping by the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. at 24500 Village Walk Place. Browse and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmers. The bounty doesn't stop there: find fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and bakery items.
4. Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. every Sunday, kids can tour Maxx Pizza Co. Go behind the scenes and make your own pizza on this fun and unique adventure.
5. The Ultimate Sweet Experience Blue Ribbon – Culinary Cupcake Challenge begins at 1 p.m. at the Temecula Civic Center, 41000 Main Street, Old Town Temecula. Taste more than 24 cupcakes by professional and amateur bakers, shop and enter raffles. This event benefits Rancho Damacitas Children’s Homes. Rancho Damacitas is celebrating their 30th year in service to at risk youth, children who have suffered the effects of child abuse and General Admission is $10 and includes 2 tastings. Children are $5 includes 2 tastings and children 3 and under free.