1. It will be another beautiful day, according to the National Weather Service. Today expect sunny skies and a high near 76. Tonight, there will be partly cloudy skies and a low around 42.
2. Today is St. Patrick’s Day, celebrated every year on March 17. According to History.com, it is the saint's religious feast day and the anniversary of his death in the fifth century. The Irish have observed this day as a religious holiday for more than 1,000 years. On St. Patrick's Day, which falls during the Christian season of Lent, Irish families would traditionally attend church in the morning and celebrate in the afternoon. Lenten prohibitions against the consumption of meat were waived and people would dance, drink and feast—on the traditional meal of Irish bacon and cabbage. Some local places to get some traditional Irish fare today include: The Shamrock Irish Pub & Eatery, Brew-Ligion and Spelly's Pub and Grille. Watch out for leprechauns!
3. Browse and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmers today at the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market. Located at the Village Walk shopping center (where Guitar Center and Sports Authority are located), with more than 45 vendors, there is something for everyone. Beginning at 9 a.m., find fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and bakery items and feather hair extensions.
4. Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. every Sunday, kids can tour Maxx Pizza Co. Go behind the scenes and make your own pizza on this fun and unique adventure.
5. The Temecula Bluegrass Festival continues today in Old Town Temecula. Enjoy live performances, workshops and fun for the whole family. For more information, click here.