1. A hazardous weather outlook forewarns of dense fog before 10 a.m. Otherwise, it will be another beautiful day, according to the National Weather Service. Today expect sunny skies and a high near 86. Tonight, expect mostly clear skies and a low near 47.
2. Tonight join Mulligan Family Fun Center for a safe and fun night out. Between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. is Fellowship Night. Enjoy unlimited use of go karts, Lazer tag, mini golf, rookie track, rock wall, Kiddie Korral and video arcade—excluding redemption games—for $15.99 per person. Included in the price is two slices of pizza and a soda.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: a fish sandwich. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Easter is right around the corner and in celebration, the Easter Bunny makes a special arrival at Promenade Temecula today beginning at 11:30 a.m. Enjoy fun games, live entertainment, and exciting prizes to celebrate the season! This free event will take place at the Plaza between Edwards Cinemas and Forever 21. Guests are invited to dress in their Easter best to capture their first family Easter photos with Mr. Bunny himself starting at 1:45 p.m. Following the Easter Bunny’s arrival at the Plaza, the Easter Bunny will be available for photos from March 16 to March 30 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
5. Make it a girls—or guys—night out for karaoke each Friday at Buffalo Wild Wings, 40484 Murrieta Hot Springs Road, next to Sam's Club. Belt out your favorite tunes while enjoying a drink, snacks or dinner with friends.