1. It will be warmer but windy, according to the National Weather Service. A wind advisory was issued through 2 p.m. Sunday, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Otherwise, expect sunny skies and a high near 74. Tonight, expect clear skies and a low around 38.
2. Head to Reading Cinemas at Cal Oaks for its “Forty Foot Films” movie night. On the agenda tonight: “Roman Holiday” (1953). In this film, a bored and sheltered princess escapes her guardians and falls in love with an American newsman in Rome. Programs include trivia and prizes. Tickets to each show are $7.50. Social hour begins at 6 p.m.; the films start at 6:30 p.m.
3. Stop by the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market, held every Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Village Walk Plaza, near Sports Authority and Babies R Us.
4. The Department of Music at Mt. San Jacinto College, Menifee Campus, 28237 La Piedra Road, presents Music Faculty Showcase in the Lab Theatre, room 207 beginning at 2 p.m. Various faculty members will perform a diverse selection of music. Admission is $10.
5. Today is your last chance to catch performances of “The Wizard of Oz” at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. at the Temecula Community Theater. Considered one of the greatest musicals of all time, click here for more information. Remember, the Temecula Rod Run is still going on today so expect higher traffic than normal.