1. There is a 50 percent chance of showers, according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today expect partly sunny skies with a high around 56. Tonight, expect mostly cloudy skies and a low of 39.
2. The cost of sending most letters and packages jumped slightly effective today. The U.S. Postal Service has upped its rates to help cover the costs of delivering the mail. Forever Stamps—the ones that remain good despite future postal rate increases—increased to 46 cents.
3. Shop local by stopping by the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. at 24500 Village Walk Place. Browse and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmers. The bounty doesn't stop there: find fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and bakery items.
4. Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. every Sunday, kids can tour Maxx Pizza Co, 41539 Kalmia Street in Murrieta. Go behind the scenes and make your own pizza on this fun and unique adventure.
5. Have some gamers in the family? Head to Ryan’s Comics in Murrieta for its weekly Yu-Gi-Oh! Swiss Tournament. All participants will receive Turbo Packs equal to entry fee for Konami Sanctioned tournaments Admission is $5; tournament times begin at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.