1. There is a 90 percent chance of throughout the day and night Friday, according to the National Weather Service. Expect a daytime high around 65 and an overnight low of 53.
2. It's Lock-In Night at Mulligan Family Fun Center from 8 p.m. to midnight. For $20 admission, those between 11 to 16 years old can use the Video Arcade (excluding redemption games), Mini Golf, Rock Wall, Tea Cups, Go-Karts and Lazer Tag. Pre-sale tickets are available at Mulligan Family Fun Center or can be purchased online. For more information and tickets, click here.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: mac’ and cheese. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Head to Tovashal Elementary School, 23801 Saint Raphael Dr., between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. to support the Pathfinder Ranch 5th Grade Science Camp. They are trying to reach a goal of $5,000 by Feb. 1 by having a rummage sale. Fill a bag for only $5.
5. Make it a girls—or guys—night out for karaoke each Friday at Buffalo Wild Wings, 40484 Murrieta Hot Springs Road, next to Sam's Club. Belt out your favorite tunes while enjoying a drink, snacks or dinner with friends.