1. It will be a bit warmer, according to the National Weather Service. Expect sunny skies with a high around 60. Tonight, expect clear skies and a low of 51. A wind advisory is in effect due to possible gusts as high as 20 mph today and 30 mph tonight.
2. Morning story time resumes at the Murrieta Public Library. Wee Wigglers Story Time, for children ages 3 to 5, begins at 10:10 a.m. At 10:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. there is Mother Goose and Me, an on-the-lap story time designed for infants to 3-year-olds
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: Teriyaki chicken bowl. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Participating Chick-fil-A restaurants, including the Murrieta location, are giving away a variety of free breakfast entrées this week to customers who make a reservation online. As of this posting, there were still certificates available. To schedule your free breakfast, click here.
5. Make tonight a family night out at Big Cheese Pizza, where every Wednesday night kids eat free. Between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m., those ages 10 and under eat free with an adult meal purchase. Big Cheese Pizza is at 41080 California Oaks Road.