1. Watch out for patchy dense fog before 10 a.m. and after 10 p.m., the National Weather Service advised. Otherwise, today expect clouds through midmorning with a gradual clearing and a high of 63. Tonight, expect increasing clouds and a low around 41.
2. Murrieta City Councilman Harry Ramos invites the public to drop by for an informal luncheon beginning at noon at Aromas Coffee and Cafe, 29950 Hunter Road in Murrieta. The councilman said he will be available to chat and address concerns or questions with those who wish to stop by for lunch or a cup of coffee.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: orange chicken with rice. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Get ready for another morning story time at the Murrieta Public Library. Wee Wigglers Story Time, for children ages 3 to 5, begins at 10:10 a.m. At 10:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. there is Mother Goose and Me, an on-the-lap story time designed for infants to 3-year-olds.
5. Make tonight a family night out at Big Cheese Pizza, where every Wednesday night kids eat free. Between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m., those ages 10 and under eat free with an adult meal purchase. Big Cheese Pizza is at 41080 California Oaks Road.