1. The end to the weekend brings some cloud coverage, according to the National Weather Service. Today expect partly sunny skies with a high around 74. Tonight, expect partly cloudy skies and a low of 43.
2. Volunteers are needed to help out with this year’s “Rock the Oaks” event to be held Feb. 8-9 in Murrieta. Hosted by Oak Grove Center for Education Treatment and the Arts, this is the perfect volunteer opportunity for responsible high school students needing service hours. For more information contact Ashley at 951-677-5599 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Head to Ryan’s Comics in Murrieta for its weekly Yu-Gi-Oh! Swiss Tournament. All participants will receive Turbo Packs equal to entry fee for Konami Sanctioned tournaments Admission is $5. Tournament times begin at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
4. Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. every Sunday, kids can tour Maxx Pizza Co, 41539 Kalmia Street in Murrieta. Go behind the scenes and make your own pizza on this fun and unique adventure.
5. Browse and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmers from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market. Located at the Village Walk shopping center near Guitar Center and Sports Authority, with more than 45 vendors, there is something for everyone. Find fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and bakery items.