1. It will be warm again, according to the National Weather Service. Today expect sunny skies and a high near 71. Tonight, expect mostly clear skies and a low near 39.
2. Mayor Rick Gibbs will deliver his State of the City at 7 p.m. at Murrieta City Hall, One Town Square. The event is free and refreshments will be served after the presentation. For more information, contact Kimberly Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: a bean and cheese burrito. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Parents are invited to a Family Math Night from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Alta Murrieta Elementary. Murrieta Valley Unified's Family Math Nights include eight different math activities for students to do with parents. Games range from place value to multiplication, addition and geometry.
5. Every Tuesday night at 7 p.m. the Vista Murrieta Golden Alliance hosts a Bingo Night that includes a progressive jackpot. Held at Vista Murrieta High School, 28251 Clinton Keith Rd., the buy-in is $15. Early bird play begins at 6:15 p.m. and doors open at 4 p.m.