1. It could be windy, according to the National Weather Service. A wind advisory is in effect with gusts as high as 35 mph possible; otherwise, expect sunny skies today with a high near 67. Tonight, expect mostly clear skies and a low near 38.
2. Inland Valley Symphony presents "March On!," a concert of some of the world’s most popular marches found in traditional, classical music repertoire. The featured musician is oboist Karin Sahlin from Stockholm, Sweden. The concert gets underway at 6:30 p.m. at Gershwin Performing Arts Center at Murrieta Mesa High School, 24801 Monroe Ave., Murrieta. Buy tickets online or at the door. Admission prices: Children (12 and under), $8; Students (13-18), $15; Military and Seniors (60+), $20; and Adults, $25. Tickets are available one hour before concert time, in the lobby. For more information call 760-318-0460.
3. Shop local by stopping by the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. at 24500 Village Walk Place. Browse and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmers. The bounty doesn't stop there: find fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and bakery items.
4. The Broadway Show Stoppers will perform at the Old Town Temecula Community Theater, 42051 Main Street today beginning at 2 p.m. Enjoy some of the greatest hits from Broadway as the 13-piece Cabaret Pops Orchestra performs. For tickets and more information, click here.
5. Your Spiritual Journey will be hosting a Holistic Healing Fair at the new "Holistic Metaphysical Chamber of Commerce", 27431 Enterprise Circle West, Temecula, beginning at 11 a.m. Admission is $10; Intuitives and Healers $20.