1. It will be a little cooler, according to the National Weather Service. Today expect sunny skies with a high near 68. Tonight, expect mostly clear skies and a low near 39.
2. It's Sunday and that means the Farmers' Market is in full swing. Browse and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables at the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market. Located at the Village Walk shopping center (where Guitar Center and Sports Authority are located), there is something for everyone. Between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., find fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and bakery items.
3. Whether you are jumping the broom, getting hitched or getting married, see all things wedding at the Temecula Wedding Event and Bridal Show from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the upper level of Promenade Temecula, 40820 Winchester Road. There will be fashion shows, photographers and cake tasting.
4. Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. every Sunday, kids can tour Maxx Pizza Co, 41539 Kalmia Street in Murrieta. Go behind the scenes and make your own pizza on this fun and unique adventure.
5. Tonight is your last chance to see the Temecula Valley Players present "On Golden Pond" at the Old Town Temecula Community Theater, 42051 Main St. in Temecula. For tickets and more information, click here.