1. The warm streak continues, according to the National Weather Service. Today is expected to sunny with a high near 75. Tonight, there will be a chance of drizzle and patchy fog after 10 p.m., with increasing clouds and a low around 50.
2. At noon every Wednesday, join the city of Murrieta Economic Development Department for Murrieta Lunch With Friends to try out a different Murrieta restaurant. Get 20 percent off your bill if you dine with the Murrieta Lunch With Friends group. Enter to win door prizes, and bring your own door prize to raffle off and promote your business. There is no need to RSVP, just show up. This week's lunch with friends is at noon today at Murrieta Day Spa, 41885 Ivy St.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: Teriyaki chicken bowl. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. It’s new comic book day at Ryan’s Comics, 25021 Madison Ave. Parents can feel nostalgia as they take their kids to get the latest issues of their favorite comics.
5. Make tonight a family night out at Big Cheese Pizza, where every Wednesday night kids eat free. Between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m., those ages 10 and under eat free with an adult meal purchase. Big Cheese Pizza is at 41080 California Oaks Road.