1. It will be warmer, according to the National Weather Service. Patchy fog is expected before 10 a.m., to be followed by clouds that will give way to sunny skies and a high near 76. Tonight, expect mostly clear skies and a low around 47.
2. Murrieta City Council will hold its regularly scheduled meeting beginning at 6 p.m. at City Hall, One Town Square. Agenda includes certification of the Nov. 6 election results and the swearing in of newly-elected Harry Ramos and re-elected Randon Lane as council members. Additionally, Councilman Rick Gibbs will be sworn in as the mayor for 2013. An update on the city's trail connections plan is also expected.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: Galaxy cheese pizza. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Join Chili’s for a benefit to raise money for the 3-year-old son of deceased Shanae Wesley. During regular business hours thoughout the day, Chili's will donate a portion of each guest's check to an educational trust fund for the boy. Bring the attached flier and present it with your order.
5. Family Storytime, an interactive half-hour program of books, songs and activities, returns to the Murrieta Public Library today. Kids and parents can wear their pajamas to the new series of evening storytimes offered on the first Tuesday night of every month at 7 p.m. in the Murrieta Library’s Community Room. Family Storytime is free and open to the public.