1. There is a special weather statement forewarning of more rain, according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today expect mostly cloudy skies with a high around 60. Tonight, expect a 20 percent chance of rain, mostly cloudy skies and a low of 45.
2. Whether you have family in town to entertain or you don’t feel like cooking, RJ’s Sizzlin' Steer is hosting its Sunday brunch buffet from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet that includes scrambled eggs, French toast, specialty steaks, omelettes and muffins. For $13.99 enjoy the buffet and coffee or tea. For $19.99 make it a champagne brunch or for $21.99, enjoy the buffet with build-your-own Bloody Marys. Children 5 to 10 eat for just $8.99 while those 4 and younger eat for free. 41401 Kalmia St., Murrieta.
3. Stock up on fresh fruits and vegetables for the week or get your holiday shopping done by attending the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market today. Located at the Village Walk shopping center off of Kalmia Street, fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and bakery are also staple items at the market, yet there is also something new to check out. Beginning at 9 a.m., the event open to all until 2 p.m.
4. Treat your younger out-of-town guests to at tour at Maxx Pizza Co., formerly Bob’s Murrieta Pizza Co, 41539 Kalmia St. in Murrieta. Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. every Sunday, kids can behind the scenes and make their own pizza on this fun and unique adventure.
5. UltraStar Cinemas in Temecula is offering a Kid Toons Family Matinee. This is a weekly program that provides families with G-Rated entertainment. Beginning at 10:30 a.m., 27531 Ynez Road in Temecula, admission is $2.50. The feature for December: "Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar."