1. There is a special weather statement forewarning of more rain tonight, according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today expect mostly sunny skies with a high around 62. Tonight, expect a 30 percent chance of rain, increasing clouds and a low of 42.
2. Between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. at Lakeshore Learning Center, kids can create lucky shamrock Rainbow Ribbon. Located at 24420 Village Walk Place, the activity is free and materials will be provided. Get there early, as it is first come first serve.
3. Enjoy the Holiday Season with a stroll along Karen Place, 23443 Karen Pl, where you will find snow-filled yards and Holiday lights galore. You can even visit with Santa Claus. The event begins at 6 p.m. and repeats throughout the weekend.
4. “Gremins” (1984), a film about monsters taking over a small town, will screen at 10 p.m. at Temeku Cinema, 26463 Ynez Road in Temecula. Tickets for the special showing are $4.25.
5. Families, friends and kids of all ages can enjoy some ice skating fun in Old Town Temecula at 41000 Main St. For more information, click here.