1. The sun will shine brightly after the frost clears, according to the National Weather Service. Other than areas of frost before 10 a.m., expect sunny skies with a high around 66. Tonight, expect mostly clear skies and a low of 36.
2. Tonight is Lock-In Night at Mulligan Family Fun Center from 8 p.m. to midnight. For $20 admission, those between 11 to 16 years old can use the Video Arcade (excluding redemption games), Mini Golf, Rock Wall, Tea Cups, Go-Karts and Lazer Tag. Pre-sale tickets are available at Mulligan Family Fun Center or can be purchased online. For more information and tickets, click here.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: a chicken burger. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Vista Murrieta High School softball invites the public to dinner with two-time Olympic gold medalist Crystl Bustos who will talk softball, share her medals, autographs, pictures and raffle off personal items. A percentage of sales will go toward Vista Murrieta Softball Program. The event begins at 7 p.m. at Maxx Pizza Co., 41539 Kalmia St.
5. The city of Temecula invites its neighboring communities to join it for a community vigil in remembrance of the Sandy Hook Elementary School victims. The vigil begins at 6:30 p.m. at the Temecula Civic Center Quad, 41000 Main St. in Temecula.