1. It will be slightly cooler, according to the National Weather Service. Today is expected to be mostly sunny with a high near 89. Tonight, the skies will be mostly clear with a low around 62.
2. Join ., formerly Bob's Murrieta Pizza Co., for a family movie night. Beginning at 7 p.m., this weekly event will showcase all the movies in the “Star Wars” Saga. This is a free event and open to all.
3. A Child's Attic, 24710 Washington Ave., offers a Free Story and Music Time every Thursday morning beginning at 10:30 a.m. Bring the little ones and enjoy a fun interactive story time that incorporates music and actions for your child’s enjoyment.
4. Today Pump It Up, 41785 Elm Street, is hosting one of its weekly playtime sessions. "Pop in" between 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. for a morning spent jumping around and sliding down their giant inflatable bouncers. Socks are required and calling ahead to make a reservation is preferred. Parents are free and children are $7. Those under 2 are free! For more information or to make a reservation call 951-677-1933.
5. is offering a parent movie morning. This is a weekly program that allows new moms and dads to get out and see a current film without having to leave their baby at home or worry about their little one disturbing other guests. Beginning at 10 a.m. at 27531 Ynez Road in Temecula, features include valet stroller parking, dimmed lights, reduced volume and changing facilities in the auditorium. Todays feature: ”The Watch” (R), starring Ben Stiller and Jonah Hill.