1. There is a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today is expected to be mostly sunny with a high near 99. Tonight, expect partly cloudy skies with a low around 67.
2. The is proud to be holding its annual Mother/Son Dance beginning at 6 p.m tonight at the , 41810 Juniper St. Moms, bring your little boy or your young man to the "Always Around" Dance. The night will be filled with fun and laughter where you can play games, dance, and make a craft. Space is limited. There is no age maximum, so to older sons, feel free to bring your moms. Fees for residents are $20 per couple; for non-residents its costs $25. The cost to bring additional males is $5 per person.
3. The Murrieta Panthers- Travel Youth Football and Gametime Cheer is hosting an opening day “Murrieta Authentic" Hawaiian style luau beginning at 3 p.m. at . Teams will be introduced and the boys will be receiving their game day jerseys! Food will be on hand for $10 with a show included. In addition, there will be several other vendors participating, from authentic Hawaiian accessories to drinks and yogurt stands. Go Panthers!
4. Between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. at , kids can create a crawly caterpillar. Located at 24420 Village Walk Place, the activity is free and materials will be provided. Get there early, as it is first come first serve.
5. Tonight join for its health care appreciation and family night. Between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m., all employees in the healthcare field, along with their family and friends, can get a special discounted price of $10.99 per person for a night of fun. Enjoy unlimited use of go karts, Lazer tag, mini golf, rookie track, rock wall, Kiddie Korral. Add a super slice of pizza and a soda for an additional $3. Those who plan on attending must bring proof of their employment (like a work badge) or print out this flier in order to receive the special price.