1. Fog is expected before 11 a.m. and after 11 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today will be cloudy through midmorning then a gradual clearing with a high near 70. Tonight, expect partly cloudy skies and a low near 47.
2. "Magikaria, A Fantastical Magical Experience” will be held at the Promenade Mall, 40820 Winchester Road, Temecula. This production is bursting with mystery, magic, music, illusions, acrobatics and more all under the Big Top at Circus Vargas. For ticket information and event times call 951-296-0975.
3. Shop local by stopping by the Murrieta Certified Farmers' Market between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. at 24500 Village Walk Place. Browse and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmers. The bounty doesn't stop there: find fresh flowers, crafts, specialty food vendors, nuts, fresh breads and bakery items.
4. Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. every Sunday, kids can tour Maxx Pizza Co. Go behind the scenes and make your own pizza on this fun and unique adventure.
5. The City of Murrieta is taking registration for a Mother Daughter Tea to be held from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday, May 4 at Town Square Park. The theme is "Mad Hatter," so guests are encouraged to wear a fancy hat. There will be food and fun at this tea party. The cost is $20 per couple; $5 for each additional child. Space is limited so pre-registration is required. For more information call 951-304-7275.