1. Patchy fog is expected before 11 a.m. and after 11 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today will be cloudy through midmorning, with a gradual clearing and a high near 79. Tonight, expect increasing clouds and a low around 47.
2. Grab a cup of coffee with Murrieta city officials beginning at 8:30 a.m. at the Murrieta Chamber of Commerce, 25125 Madison Ave. Along with coffee and refreshments there will also be a question and answer session. The event is free and open to all.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: BBQ chicken pizza. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Join Chick-fil-A for its “Family Fun Night” between 5 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. tonight. On tonight’s agenda: Make Your Own Ice-dream Sundae! Materials will be provided. Located at 24794 Madison Ave., the event is free.
5. Every Tuesday night at 7 p.m. the Vista Murrieta Golden Alliance hosts a Bingo Night that includes a progressive jackpot. Held at Vista Murrieta High School, 28251 Clinton Keith Rd., the buy-in is $15. Early bird play begins at 6:15 p.m. and doors open at 4 p.m.