1. Today will be another bright day, according to the National Weather Service. Today will be sunny with a high near 82. Tonight expect patchy fog after 11 p.m., mostly clear skies with a low nearing 54.
2. The city of Murrieta is hosting a Country Hoedown dance for special needs adults at 6 p.m. as part of its Alternative Recreation Program. Special needs adults, ages 18 years and older are invited to attend the dance at the . There is a $2 charge for each participant. Guardians and caregivers get in free.
3. Every Friday, enjoy the French Valley Market. Between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m., stop by this open-air market for fresh produce, food, crafters, vendors, entertainment and more. Held at , 31757 Browning Street, the event is free.
4. , 25021 Madison Ave., is hosting a Magic the Gathering draft between 6:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. Admission is $5 per person.
5. Head to , 40440 California Oaks Road, for some bowling fun. Cosmic Bowling takes place from midnight to 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Music, laser lights, black lights and glow-in-the-dark features all make Cosmic Bowling nights out of this world.