1. It will be warmer today, according to the National Weather Service. Today will be mostly sunny with a high near 76. Tonight, expect mostly clear skies and a low around 50.
2. The district-wide program for the celebration of Mexican cultural arts, Ballet Folklorico Corazon de mi Tierra, is presenting a Cinco de Mayo performance at Street tacos will be also be sold for $1 before, during and after the show. Tickets are available at the door. Admission is $8 and $5 for Children 6-12. Children 5 and under are free. The event is open to the public and begins at 7 p.m.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: French bread pizza. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Head to , 40440 California Oaks Road, for some bowling fun. Cosmic Bowling takes place on Fridays and Saturdays late night, from midnight to 2 a.m. Enjoy music, laser lights, black lights and glow-in-the-dark features all make Cosmic Bowling nights out of this world.
5. Head to Temeku Cinemas, 26463 Ynez Ave., Temecula, for the cult classic series featuring 1993 “Jurassic Park” (PG-13) tonight at 10 p.m. Admission is $5 and can be bought online or at the box office. See it again on the big screen—this featured film ends tonight!