1. It will be the last warm day of the week, according to the National Weather Service. Today will be sunny with a high near 74. Tonight, expect patchy fog after 11 p.m. Otherwise, increasing clouds with a low around 44.
2. A Child's Attic, 24710 Washington Ave., offers a Free Story and Music Time every Thursday morning beginning at 10:30 a.m. Bring the little ones and enjoy a fun interactive story time that incorporates music and actions for your child’s enjoyment.
3. Here's what's for lunch today at elementary schools in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District: a bean and cheese burrito. Lunches are served with a fresh fruit/salad bar and a choice of juice or milk. Lunches average about 658 calories and 16.29 percent fat. To see middle and high school menus, click here.
4. Head to the Old Town Temecula Community Theater for a showing of “Dora the Explorer’s Pirate Adventure” tonight at 7 p.m. Off the Nickelodeon screen, everybody's favorite Latina heroine, Dora, springs into life and onto the Theater's stage in her pirate adventure. Dora isn't here by herself; all her buddies—Tico, Isa, Boots and of course, Swiper—have come along. The act premieres today for an admission of $15; admission goes up Friday to $18-$22. The theater is at 42051 Main St., Temecula. Visit Temeculatheater.org for more information.
5. Get your money’s worth with a family night out and a free buffet! Tonight at , 39825 Alta Murrieta Drive, buy one adult entrée and get one kids meal free.