1. Patchy fog is forecast before 11 a.m. and after 11 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise today expect cloudy skies with a gradual clearing resulting in a high near 86. Tonight expect mostly clear skies with a low near 55.
2. Summer officially begins today at 4:09 p.m., but Sonic invites everyone to celebrate the summer solstice—he longest day of summer—with half-price shakes all day long. The offer is good today only at participating locations, which includes its Murrieta location.
3. After a hot day, kick back and let do the cooking. All day today, kids eat free off the kid’s menu with the purchase of an adult meal. Located at 25145 Madison Ave., bring your children and your appetites!
4. Today Pump It Up, 41785 Elm Street, is hosting one of its weekly playtime sessions. "Pop in" between 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. for a morning spent jumping around and sliding down giant inflatable bouncers. Socks are required and calling ahead to make a reservation is preferred. Parents are free and children are $7. Those under 2 are free! For more information or to make a reservation call 951-677-1933.
5. is offering a parent movie morning. This is a weekly program that allows new moms and dads to get out and see a current film without having to leave their baby at home or worry about their little one disturbing other guests. Beginning at 10 a.m. at 27531 Ynez Road in Temecula, features include valet stroller parking, dimmed lights, reduced volume and changing facilities in the auditorium. Today’s feature: “Rock of Ages” (PG-13), a comedy, drama, musical with Julianne Hough, Diego Boneta and Tom Cruise.