1. Patchy fog is expected before 11 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, today will be partly sunny with a high of 81. Tonight, expect patchy fog after 11 p.m., increasing clouds and a low near 52.
2. Sunday brings the weekly . Join local vendors at Village Walk Plaza for a unique shopping experience. Find locally grown fruit and vegetables, jewelry and trinkets. The event runs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and is open to all.
3. Have a family breakfast out at . Enjoy Sunday brunch buffet starting at 9:30 a.m. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet that includes scrambled eggs, French toast, specialty steaks, omelets and muffins. For $12.99 enjoy the buffet and coffee or tea. For $16.99 make it a champagne brunch or for $18.99, enjoy the buffet with build-your-own bloody Marys. Children 5 to 10 eat for just $8.99 while those 4 and younger eat for free.
4. is offering a Kid Toons Family Matinee. This is a weekly program that provides families with G-Rated entertainment. Beginning at 10:30 a.m. at 27531 Ynez Road in Temecula, admission is $2.50. Today's feature: “Peppa Pig Muddy Puddles and other Stories." For more information, click here.
5. Unload e-waste at a taking place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at , 41040 California Oaks Road. Items accepted include computer monitors, TVs, printers, laptops, copiers, scanners, fax machines, networking equipment, mother board systems, VCR/DVD/VCD players, cell and land line phones, small portable devices and car and forklift batteries. No washers, dryers, refrigerators, light bulbs or household batteries are accepted.