The Inland Valley Business and Community Foundation is preparing for this year’s Family Fall Festival to be held on Saturday November 10, 2012. Vendors and community groups are invited to participate in this event and vendor booth spaces are available for $75, which includes a one year FREE IVBCF Membership, including access to our members-only online social network, exclusive articles and training session to put you and your business ahead of the curve! Also available is advertising in our yearly catalog used for all IVBCF activities such as networking, educational sessions, mixers and community events. (Business Cards Ads, ¼ Page, ½ Page and Full Page, all in full color!)
General admission for this event is $5 admission per person with a FREE admission for kids 12 and under. Raffle tickets will be sold at the event for prizes ranging from $10 to $500 in value, donated by many businesses in the community. As with all IVBCF events, proceeds will go to a local community organization. This year’s recipient will be Oak Grove Center for Education and the Arts; Tammy Wilson who represents this school won the IVBCF Educator of the Year award for 2011.
In addition to vendors, this event features a wide range of entertainment and performance exhibitions by local performing artists and youth activity organizations, including:
- The Business Professionals of our Community Fashion Show, with Couture Fashion providing the clothing line for women and Capri Tailoring for men.
- A group of young kids and teenagers will participate in a fashion show representing the IVBCF members businesses.
- Selected City officials of the city of Temecula, Murrieta, Wildomar, Menifee, and Lake Elsinore will also be joining us.
- IVBCF is now forming a dance group with their members and they will be performing numbers from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s.
- Local company dance groups, newly discovered talented singers, karate exhibitors and other entertainers to perform.
Two additional raffle prizes will be given out in conjunction with the fashion show portion of this event. The Winner of the Most Favorite Male and Female will get a FREE admission to and be invited to be a presenter at the IVBCF Annual Awards Celebration event on February 9, 2013.
A separate raffle prize will be awarded to one lucky person who voted for the Most Favorite Male and Female Community Business Fashion Model. They too will win a FREE Dinner ticket to IVBCF Annual Business and Community Celebration in February